|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||435.490 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
JWH-372 (naphthalen-1-yl-[1-pentyl-5-[2-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]pyrrol-3-yl]methanone) is a synthetic cannabinoid from the naphthoylpyrrole family which acts as a potent and selective agonist of the CB2 receptor. JWH-372 binds approximately 9 times stronger to the CB2 receptor (Ki = 8.2 ± 0.2nM) than the CB1 receptor (Ki = 77 ± 2nM). The selectivity of JWH-372 for the CB2 receptor is likely due to the electron-withdrawing character of the trifluoromethyl group rather than steric effects, as the o-methyl compound JWH-370 was only mildly selective for the CB2 receptor (CB1 Ki = 5.6 ± 0.4nM, CB2 Ki = 4.0 ± 0.5nM). 
- Huffman JW, Padgett LW, Isherwood ML, Wiley JL, Martin BR (October 2006). "1-Alkyl-2-aryl-4-(1-naphthoyl)pyrroles: new high affinity ligands for the cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptors". Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 16 (20): 5432–5. doi:10.1016/j.bmcl.2006.07.051. PMID 16889960.
- : Schedules of controlled substances
- "The 2020 Florida Statutes". www.leg.state.fl.us. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "Arizona Revised Statutes Title 13. Criminal Code § 13-3401". www.azleg.gov. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "California Code, Health and Safety Code - HSC § 11357.5". Findlaw.