|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||346.467 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
Cannabitriol ((+)-CBT, (S,S)-9,10-Dihydroxy-Δ6a(10a)-THC) is a phytocannabinoid first isolated in 1966, an oxidation product of tetrahydrocannabinol which has been identified both as a trace component of cannabis and as a metabolite in cannabis users. Its pharmacology has been little studied, though it has been found to act as an antiestrogen and aromatase inhibitor.
- Obata Y, Ishikawa Y. Studies on the Constituents of Hemp Plant (Cannabis sativa L.), Agricultural and Biological Chemistry 1966; 30(6): 619–620. doi:10.1080/00021369.1966.10858651
- Chan WR, Magnus KE, Watson HA (March 1976). "The structure of cannabitriol". Experientia. 32 (3): 283–4. doi:10.1007/BF01940792. PMID 1253891. S2CID 2679030.
- Elsohly MA, El-Feraly FS, Turner CE (1977). "Isolation and characterization of (+)-cannabitriol and (-)-10-ethoxy-9-hydroxy-delta 6a[10a]-tetrahydrocannabinol: two new cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa L. extract". Lloydia. 40 (3): 275–80. PMID 895385.
- White RM (January 2018). "Instability and poor recovery of cannabinoids in urine, oral fluid, and hair". Forensic Science Review. 30 (1): 33–49. PMID 29273570.
- Baroi S, Saha A, Bachar R, Bachar SC (June 2020). "Cannabinoid as Potential Aromatase Inhibitor through Molecular Modeling and Screening for Anti-Cancer Activity". Dhaka University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 19 (1): 47–58. doi:10.3329/dujps.v19i1.47818. S2CID 225712476.
- Kikiowo B, Ogunleye AJ, Iwaloye O, Ijatuyi TT, Adelakun NS, Alashe WO (2021). "Induced Fit Docking and Automated QSAR Studies Reveal the ER-α Inhibitory Activity of Cannabis sativa in Breast Cancer". Recent Patents on Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery. 16 (2): 273–284. doi:10.2174/1574892816666210201115359. PMID 33563181. S2CID 231865568.