|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||377.488 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
CUMYL-THPINACA (also known as SGT-42) is an indazole-3-carboxamide based synthetic cannabinoid. CUMYL-THPINACA acts as a potent agonist for the cannabinoid receptors, with approximately 6x selectivity for CB1, having an EC50 of 0.1nM for human CB1 receptors and 0.59nM for human CB2 receptors.
Sweden's public health agency suggested to classify CUMYL-THPINACA as hazardous substance on November 10, 2014.
As of October 2015 CUMYL-THPINACA is a controlled substance in China.
- "CUMYL-THPINACA". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Monti MC, Scheurer E, Mercer-Chalmers-Bender K (July 2021). "Phase I In Vitro Metabolic Profiling of the Synthetic Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists CUMYL-THPINACA and ADAMANTYL-THPINACA". Metabolites. 11 (8): 470. doi:10.3390/metabo11080470. PMC 8398790. PMID 34436411.
- WO 2014167530, Bowden MJ, Williamson JP, "Cannabinoid compounds", published 2014-10-16
- "Cannabinoider föreslås bli klassade som hälsofarlig vara". Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Archived from the original on 1 October 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.