|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||217.306 g/mol g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
|NY (what is this?)|
α-Pyrrolidinobutiophenone (α-PBP) is a stimulant compound developed in the 1960s which has been reported as a novel designer drug. It can be thought of as the homologue lying between the two better known drugs α-PPP and α-PVP.
Sweden's public health agency suggested to classify α-PBP as hazardous substance on November 10, 2014.
As of October 2015 α-PBP is a controlled substance in China.
- α-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone (α-PPP)
- α-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone (α-PVP)
- α-Pyrrolidinopentiothiophenone (α-PVT)
- α-Pyrrolidinohexiophenone (α-PHP)
- 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinobutiophenone (MPBP)
- 3',4'-Methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinobutiophenone (MDPBP)
- "Lists of: Scheduling Actions, Controlled Substances, Regulated Chemicals" (PDF). U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of Diversion Control. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- Ernst Seeger. α-Pyrrolidinyl ketones. US Patent 3314970
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of 10 Synthetic Cathinones Into Schedule I
- "Cannabinoider föreslås bli klassade som hälsofarlig vara". Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.