Mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member G (MRGG) also known as G-protein coupled receptor 169 (GPR169) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MRGPRG gene. MRGG is an orphan G-protein coupled receptor.
- ^ a b c GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000182170 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ a b c GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000050276 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- ^ "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- ^ Vassilatis DK, Hohmann JG, Zeng H, Li F, Ranchalis JE, Mortrud MT, Brown A, Rodriguez SS, Weller JR, Wright AC, Bergmann JE, Gaitanaris GA (April 2003). "The G protein-coupled receptor repertoires of human and mouse". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100 (8): 4903–8. doi:10.1073/pnas.0230374100. PMC 153653. PMID 12679517.