|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||355.481 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
|(what is this?)|
JWH-122 is considered a Schedule 9 prohibited substance in Australia under the Poisons Standard (October 2015). A Schedule 9 substance is a substance which may be abused or misused, the manufacture, possession, sale or use of which should be prohibited by law except when required for medical or scientific research, or for analytical, teaching or training purposes with approval of Commonwealth and/or State or Territory Health Authorities.
As of October 2015 JWH-122 is a controlled substance in China.
- Huffman JW, Zengin G, Wu MJ, Lu J, Hynd G, Bushell K, et al. (January 2005). "Structure-activity relationships for 1-alkyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indoles at the cannabinoid CB(1) and CB(2) receptors: steric and electronic effects of naphthoyl substituents. New highly selective CB(2) receptor agonists". Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 13 (1): 89–112. doi:10.1016/j.bmc.2004.09.050. PMID 15582455.
- "Tests Show Synthetic Drug Contaminated Holiday Bread from CA Bakery". Food Safety News. 2015-02-02.
- "Poisons Standard". Federal Register of Legislation. The Australian Government. October 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Controlled Substances" (PDF). Diversion Control Division. U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Division (DEA).