According to the World Drug Report 2011, 8.6% of the population use cannabis at least once per year. A 2016 survey of 15-16-year-old students in Liechtenstein found that 44% had easy access to cannabis.
- "Legal status of cannabis in Liechtenstein - Cannaconnection.com". www.cannaconnection.com. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- World Drug Report 2011. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). Cannabis stats are from Chapter 126.96.36.199. Consumption: Annual prevalence of Cannabis, p. 217. "Sources: Annual Reports Questionnaires, Academic Researches, Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents (CICAD), Government Reports, European School Survey Project on Alcohol and Other Drugs (ESPAD), International Narcotics Control Strategy Reports (INCSR)."
- "Bulgarian school teenagers above European average for smoking, drinking and marijuana use". The Sofia Globe. 2016-09-20. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Liechtenstein Marijuana Prices, Laws, Buying & Information For Weed In Liechtenstein". www.marijuanatravels.com. Archived from the original on 2017-10-30. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Farmers low at hemp ban for cows". 2005-07-20. Retrieved 2020-04-14.