Cannabis in Argentina is decriminalized for personal use in small amounts and for consumption in private locations, the Supreme Court ruled in 2009.
Public consumption is generally accepted among young adults. Consumption for medical purposes is accepted but not legislated (only in private locations). Cultivating, selling and transporting large amounts is illegal and punishable by present laws.
- TNI. "Argentina - Drug Law Reform in Latin America". Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- "Argentina court ruling decriminalizes marijuana and makes personal use a constitutional right". New York Daily News. 26 August 2009. Archived from the original on 30 January 2013. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- Por primera vez una provincia argentina habilitó el uso de marihuana medicinal
- Es Ley el uso medicinal del aceite de cannabis
- Argentina Medical Cannabis Law Approved, but Not Without Criticism. April 3, 2017. TalkingDrugs.
- Argentina Legalizes Medical Marijuana. By Tihomir Gligorevic. April 2, 2017. InSerbia News.
- "Argentine Senate approves medical use of cannabis oil". Washington Post. 30 March 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "El Gobierno reglamentó la ley de cannabis medicinal". Infobae. 22 September 2017.