Cannabis in Zambia
In March 2017, Home Affairs Minister Steven Kampyongo clarified that it is legal to cultivate cannabis for medical use if a license is obtained from the Minister of Health. In May 2017, however, Health Minister Dr. Chitalu Chilufya stated that he has no intention of issuing any cultivation licenses.
- "Zambia legalizes cannabis, kind of". The GrowthOp. 2019-12-16. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- African Economic History. University of Wisconsin, African Studies Program. 1976. p. 21.
- "Cultivation of Cannabis for Medicinal purposes is Legal in Zambia-Home Affairs Minister". Lusaka Times. March 2, 2017. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Health Ministry has no intention of giving out medical marijuana green light, there are better alternatives around". Lusaka Times. July 7, 2017. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Medical Marijuana Laws in Zambia". marijuanadoctors.com. Retrieved July 16, 2018.