Hull Property Group
|Industry||Retail, real estate|
|Southern United States|
Hull Property Group is a shopping mall management company based in Augusta, Georgia. It was founded in 1977. The company owns, manages, and re-develops shopping malls in smaller markets throughout the south and mid-west United States.
The company was founded in 1977 as Hull Properties, renamed Hull/Storey in 1993, and became Hull Storey Gibson in 2008.
In 2007, Hull Storey put eleven of its properties up for sale. These malls were located in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. These malls were to have been sold to Hendon Properties, but this deal fell through in early 2008.
In September 2014, the company was restructured with the mall retail arm being renamed Hull Property Group.
List of properties
Mall properties managed by Hull Property Group include:
- Alton Square Mall Alton, Illinois
- Auburn Mall, Auburn, Alabama
- Blue Ridge Mall, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Carolina Mall, Concord, North Carolina
- Chesterfield Mall, Chesterfield, Missouri
- Cleveland Mall, Shelby, North Carolina
- Columbia Mall, Columbia, Tennessee
- Danville Mall, Danville, Virginia
- Decatur Mall, Decatur, Alabama
- Fairgrounds Square Mall, Reading, Pennsylvania
- Florence Mall, Florence, Alabama
- Fort Henry Mall, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Greenwood Mall, Greenwood, South Carolina
- Hudson Valley Mall, Kingston, New York
- LaGrange Mall, LaGrange, Georgia
- Lake City Mall, Lake City, Florida
- Macon Mall, Macon, Georgia
- Milledgeville Mall, Milledgeville, Georgia
- Mount Berry Mall, Rome, Georgia
- New Bern Mall, New Bern, North Carolina
- Ponce de Leon Mall, St. Augustine, Florida
- Prince of Orange Mall, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Quintard Mall, Oxford, Alabama
- Randolph Mall, Asheboro, North Carolina
- Regency Mall, Racine, Wisconsin
- Richmond Mall, Richmond, Indiana
- Statesboro Mall, Statesboro, Georgia
- Sumter Mall, Sumter, South Carolina
- Victoria Mall, Victoria, Texas
- Walnut Square Mall, Dalton, Georgia
- Wilson Mall, Wilson, North Carolina
- “Hull Storey Gibson”. Business Week. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- “Company overview”. Hull Storey Gibson. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Sahurie, Emilio (19 July 1995). “Bucking a trend”. Times Daily. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Doyle, Thomas (20 September 2003). “Georgia-based firm plans improvements”. The Victoria Advocate. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Cline, Damon (21 November 2007). “Hull Storey to sell 11 malls”. Augusta Chronicle. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Cain, Alexander (24 March 2008). “Milledgeville Mall sale crumbles”. The Union Recorder. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Sams, Douglas (16 September 2010). “Hull Storey Gibson buys Macon Mall”. Atlanta Business Chronicle. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Grice, DeWayne (22 September 2014). “Jim Hull: Retail future is promising in Statesboro”. Statesboro Herald. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- Kemble, William J. “Sale of Hudson Valley Mall complete, but new owner of Ulster property ties improvements to assessment deal”. dailyfreeman.com. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- “Mall Properties”. Hull Property Group. Retrieved 20 July 2018.